Defence Research and Development Canada and UAP Hardware Analysis for the five-eyes.

 




This is the organization that is now being linked to UAP hardware analysis for the five eyes intelligence. The agency was known as the Defense Research Board under the Department of Defence.

Canadian MP Larry Maguire said in a recent letter that it had been involved since 1950. That is the year that Wilbert Smith played the leading role in the UFO investigations Project Magnet (Department of Transport) and Project Second Story (Department of Defense). Smith ran the Magnet study which passed everything through Dr. Omand Solandt who headed up the Defense Research Board. He in term dealt with the American equivalent the Research and Development Board which later became DARPA and military contractors. 

The Research and Development Board was involved in the attempted landing of a UFO at their highly secure Suffield station. This was detailed already in Admiral Donald Keyhoe's book from 70 years ago. Paul Hellyer, when Minister of Defense Referenced the same story.



The Defense Research Board also cooperated with Wilbert Smith and even provided him land and equipment for the flying saucer observatory that detected a UFO overhead on August 8, 1954. This embarrassing detection caused the Canadian government to kill the public UFO investigation two days later.



Defence Research Board land where the flying saucer
observatory sat for two years at Shirley's Bay.



In my correspondence Dr. Solandt confirmed that he had discussed UFOs with Dr. Vannevar Bush who was rumored to be running the US deep black UFO program.

Here are phone notes from an interview I did with Art Bridge. He was a metallurgist with the Defense Research Board. He secretly did metal analysis for Smith on UFO hardware that was being sent from the US for analysis. This interview was done around 1987 or 1988. He had gone into hiding but Mrs. Smith requested that he talk to me. The reference to the Roswell piece came from the MJ-12 documents that I was showing Bridge. They were released in 1987.


AWL: How long’s it been etc., etc.

Worked 18.5 years for “those people” (assume DRB)

I’m still under the 25-year rule

I’ll tell you flat out Grant, I analyzed a piece that was pulled off that New Mexico thing, I know that thing was analyzed. It was super light material.

He was quite amazed to read of Sarbacher’s reference to insect-like… that is absolutely the first time I have heard that … I’ve heard humanoid, but that is the first time I’ve heard them referred to as insect like

He’s 55, Buck (Buchanan another person who secretly worked with Smith after Project Magnet was shut down in 1954) is 71 although he doesn’t

(phone clicks twice over one-minute period). He becomes very upset. Without referring to the click he says, “This is what I mean… I don’t think there’s a secure phone line in this whole province. The phone clicks again. I don’t know if this is on my end or yours. Is it on yours?"

Response: I don’t think so

AWL: could you please check?

Response: (after clicking extension) Its definitely not on my end.

AWL: I don’t think there’s a phone line in the world that is secure. either that or these nosey small-town operators slicking their noses where it doesn’t belong.

“Buck stopped by here for two day. Had your letter. We had a discussion”

On reference to his interest in UFOs, then and now, he continuously used two expressions, “red-circled” and weather-eyed”. He assumed I knew what he was talking about. I didn’t and didn’t ask.

He also assumed I knew a lot about him. I know next to nothing. Why he couldn’t he specific – why he preferred to keep out of the public end of Smiths research. “it ruined my career… I think it probably ruined WBSs as well.”

Reference to Smith’s son

AWL: I’m “into the arts. I’m afraid I’m responsible for that”

Dyck – “more into technical things. Works as a maintenance supervisor a hospital somewhere in the Hill Gatineau region.

Buck and I worked on these anti-gravitational experiments with WBS… new that equipment I built. we had quite an active group in Ottawa… when I left, I felt I should leave it with the active group… from time to time when I’m going through my tool box, I find odds and ends, coils and stuff.

Referred to group as a “cell”. Now we were being watched. I know a couple of people showed up who weren’t what they claimed they were. that’s fair ball though. I don’t mind that.

Worked from 52-69.

I also analyzed a piece from that Washington thing. You know all that? Again, assumes I know much more than I do.

“Not many people know about what we were doing… it looked a couple of times to the press. Wasn’t officially sanctioned.”

This is part of the story I detailed in "The Canadian Government UFO Story." People are now talking about the Canadians working on UFO hardware. We in Canada have been talking about it for 4 decades.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Pages of Top Secret UFO Canadian Program