Winnipeg UFO Group - The Miesha Johnston Interview

This skype interview was done with Miesha Johnston from her home in Las Vegas.

Bio:


In 1991 Miesha Johnston founded the Star Family Contactee. These groups are for people who are experiencer’s: men, women, teens and children who are contactee/experiencer (abducted) by ETs. She started the first teen and children’s groups in the United States in 1994. Miesha was director of U.F.O.C.C.I. (UFO Contact Center International) and Celestial Contacts of Nevada. 1989 to 1997. She was a working group member of Steven Greer’s C.S.E.T.I. in Las Vegas. Miesha moved to San Diego in 1998 and was the Coordinator of the Art Bell Chat Club San Diego Chapter 1998-2001. She has been interviewed on many radio shows including Art Bell’s Dream Land and has spoken at UFO Conventions throughout California, Colorado and Nevada. She researched with Melinda Leslie for a MILAB Book until 2001. Miesha's story has been featured in a two books. She is a 2nd generational experiencer. She had her first experience at age three. She has, had numerous contacts and abductions and has been involved with at least 5 different alien types: grays, insectoids, mammalians, reptilians, and human looking groups.  She has had many MILAB experiences and has been in the underground bases which includes a black ops branch of our government and some Grey and Reptilian factions.  She was born and raised in a MK-Ultra family started her trauma based training for Project Monarch and put in to service at age 3. She has had three missing periods of time in her life extending to 8 months. During which time she has little or no memory of what happened.  Including a wedding & husband she has no memory of at all. In my many years as a support group facilitator. I have discovered techniques which will help the individual find their OWN answers transmute their fear and reach their own transformational path,  I feel such a complete transformation in my life.  I have been amazed by the changes in my life in the areas of my abundance, health and my well being, You realize you truly are a "spiritual soul having a human experience".


In her many years as a support group facilitator. She has discovered techniques which will help the individual find their OWN answers transmute their fear and reach their own transformational path. You realize you truly are a "spiritual soul having a human experience".   


She feels that the information that is coming out now is the most important thing in the history of the world. She feels that is why so many experiencer’s and Starseeds are wakening up and remembering.  She believes that Plant Earth is evolving into the next dimension are we ready!  I feel that the information that is coming out now is the most important thing in the history of the world. I feel that is why so many experiencer’s and Starseeds are wakening up and remembering.  I believe that Plant Earth is evolving into the next dimension are we ready!  
Starseed Awakening Support Groups Oranization
Miesha Johnston has 12 Experiencer Support Groups she facilitates each month, 2 are in her private residence in Las Vegas. The others, are 2 times a week on a private internet live chat room, “zoomchat.com”. See Events on facebook - Sunday 11:30 to 2:30 PM, PST - “Starseed Awakening's ET Contactee & Experiencer Group” & Every Thursday at 2:00PM to 5:00 PM PST. “Mk-Ultra,DID, MILAB, Monarch, Super Soldier, Targeted Individuals & Ritual Abuse Support Group”


Miesha has lectured at the Super Soldier Summit, Mind Control Summit & UFOCONs and throughout California, Arizona & Colorado.  She has written many articles and is currently writing her book telling her own story.
She has a weekly radio show every Saturday on Starseed Awakening Radio Show at Kcorradio.com


My experiences and what I have learned from them have prepared me for my mission, How are we to know the polarities of life, unless we experience them?  
In my many years as a support group facilitator. I have discovered techniques which will help the individual find their OWN answers transmute their fear and reach their own transformational path,  I feel such a complete transformation in my life.  I have been amazed by the changes in my life in the areas of my abundance, health and my well being, You realize you truly are a "spiritual soul having a human experience".   
In my many years as a support group facilitator. I have discovered techniques which will help the individual find their OWN answers transmute their fear and reach their own transformational path,  I feel such a complete transformation in my life.  I have been amazed by the changes in my life in the areas of my abundance, health and my well being, You realize you truly are a "spiritual soul having a human experience".   In my many years as a support group facilitator. I have discovered techniques which will help the individual find their OWN answers transmute their fear and reach their own transformational path,  I feel such a complete transformation in my life.  I have been amazed by the changes in my life in the areas of my abundance, health and my well being, You realize you truly are a "spiritual soul having a human experience".   I feel that the information that is coming out now is the most important thing in the history of the world. I feel that is why so many experiencer’s and Starseeds are wakening up and remembering.  I believe that Plant Earth is evolving into the next dimension are we ready!  Contact information:



www.starseedawakening.org


Miesha Johnston facilitates 12 - 14 Experiencer Support Groups each month, 2 are in a private residence in Las Vegas each month. The others are 2 times a week on the internet live chat, on Google Hangout






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defence Research and Development Canada and UAP Hardware Analysis for the five-eyes.

Missing Pages of Top Secret UFO Canadian Program