The Paranormal Rosetta Stone and the Alarm Clock

July 18, 2024



It is my late 5th walk of the day. I walk a lot and listen to interviews on my phone. I am listening to researcher Mike Clelland’s podcast interview with abductee Sherry Wilde, author of The Forgotten Promise. Earlier in the day I had listened to his interview with abductee researcher Bret Oldham. Mike does a lot of interviews that really enhance things I think about. I learn a lot from his interviews.

Mike and Sherry are talking about owls and the experience Sherry’s mother had with one. Next, they talk about how the eyes are a key part of the communication that is happening.

As they talk my mind flashes to Oldham talking about a bloody four-finger handprint he found on the bed sheet. He thinks this is directed at him. I immediately think that a handprint was also discovered by abductee Betty Andreasson on a mirror after an experience, and the rumored story that Leslie Kean had a single handprint on a window. These handprints are classic examples of the absurd nature of the paranormal that provides both mystery and answers to the nature of reality.

It is obvious someone is trying to get our attention. Otherwise, we would have to believe that extraterrestrials came 1000 light years to leave a single handprint in a very obvious place where it can be filmed and recovered.

The next thing that flashes into my mind is Bret Oldham talking about the greys, who he does not like, cutting a hung gash up his leg the same night as he found the handprint. This makes sense to me as my friend Jim Schaeffer had the same cut up the leg into the groin. Jim also had a “Y” cut into the crown of his head. As I walked I was reviewing this event in my head.

 


 

One time I was at Jim’s house, and he confronted me with these. He was very angry. He asked, “Why would they do this to me?”

The answer that popped into my head and what I told Jim was “They were trying to talk to you?  You didn’t listen so they decided to do something so weird and traumatic that you couldn’t ignore the fact that something paranormal was in contact?” Jim conceded this could be true.

Later I asked Jim if they had ever returned him with his clothes inside out and backwards. He said "Yes, twice. Do you want to see a picture I took when it happened?"



Now my mind flipped to Jim Semivan. I had listened to James Iandoli’s interview with former high-level CIA official Jim Semivan a day earlier. Jim and his wife had an encounter with beings in his bedroom thirty years ago.

Like my friend Jim, Semivan was still angry. He and his wife had serious marks on their bodies. He told James “I want to know why they did this to my wife and me.”

Now as I walked a day later I thought Jim should know the answer to this as he is a smart guy. They are getting his attention and leaving evidence that will eliminate any left-brain interpreter's explanation that the experience was a dream. The words popped into my head “It’s an alarm clock Jim.”

I continue my walk. Sherry is telling Mike that she can talk to her entity, named Da, anytime she wants.

Mike takes the opportunity to get her to ask Da a question. “Excluding the screen memories, what is going on with all the owls…why are owls playing such a profound role in my life?” (Mike has written four books on the relationship of owls to the UFO phenomenon.)

Sherry immediately replies, “They got your attention didn’t they?” Mike asks and later Sherry confirms that yes this answer came from Da.

Mike replies “The conclusion I have come to is the owls are alarm clocks.” A chill goes through my body as 45 seconds earlier the thought had gone through my mind that Jim Semivan’s question of “why me and my wife” is answered with “alarm clock.”

I am so blown away by the alarm clock synchronicity I have to turn off the interview and race home to write this up. It is a key to my Theory of Wow, which theorizes that all paranormal phenomena aim to act as an alarm clock.

The owls are alarm clocks. The cuts are alarm clocks. The alien hand prints are alarm clocks. The UFOs are alarm clocks. All are alarm clocks to wake us from the materialistic Maya we have accepted as the ultimate reality.

The phenomenon produces absurd things. This absurdity makes us think “What the hell is going on?” The inexplicable events get us to wake up and realize our perceived reality is not the whole story. If it were the whole truth, paranormal events would not happen. They are happening.

The UFOs and other paranormal phenomena are symbols on a door as Mike Clelland described during a regression he had to look at an abduction event he believed he had on the side of the highway in Utah. In what appeared to be some sort of channeling he started to do something talking through him reinforced that the owls are there to lead us with awe and wonder to investigate, and in doing so, advance the understanding of true reality. Without awe and wonder there is no need to invest time and money to investigate.

Here is what Mike said during the regression.

 

The owl is not important. The owl is like a symbol, or a sign on a door. It’s just a sign on a door. It’s what’s behind the door that’s important. The owl is meaningless to what’s on the other side of the door. The owl is the right symbol for the door…there’s a lot more. We are in a little tight hallway. On the other side of the door there is this vastness.”

 

Now that I have written this, I have to walk again to calm down. I am now in a flow state so I am sure I will be back to write some more even though it is very late at night.

 

 

Comments

  1. Yes! Alarm clocks are the best way to describe these weird experiences. For example, one evening my husband and I went to a bar we have never been to before. We were having our drink and a guy comes to sit next to me. After a minute or two, he turns to me, I turn to him thinking he was going to ask me something and he shows me his phone. On it is a picture of a grey - full length and a pretty good one, actually. I think my mouth fell open. I giggled nervously and turn away. Now I wish I hadn't and had instead asked him what the flying F do you mean? It was so shocking and so effing weird. That is the latest of several weird things. But it made me think, yes this is real but not just nuts and bolts. Another example, after deciding not to take my life after a horrible split with my ex husband, I suddenly obtained a parking fairy. So I find a parking place wherever I go, still, after 14 years. Like a reward but also an alarm clock. Someone is looking out for me. Keep it up, Mr. Cameron. Your podcast with Andy at That UFO Podcast really helped me start to connect the dots. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Death Bed UFO Testimony from High Level Canadian Official